BORDROX HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Personal Data Processing Lighting Text
Bordrox Human Resources Management Consultancy and Trade. Ltd. Sti. We are committed to the maximum safety of your personal data. With this awareness, we attach great importance to the preservation and preservation of all personal data related to the Authority, including those benefiting from our services, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (er KVK Law Bu). As a erçev Data Officer ği with the full recognition of this responsibility and as defined in the Law on KVK, we process your personal data in accordance with the limits prescribed by the legislation as explained below.
In this lighting text;
• Personal Data: any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person,
• Law on the Protection of Personal Data (sayılı PIFC ğ): Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, published in the Official Gazette on 7 April 2016,
• Our Institution: BORDROX HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
• Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes the Personal Data on his behalf on the basis of the authority granted by the data officer,
• Data Officer: means the natural or legal person responsible for setting up and managing the data recording system, which determines the processing purposes and means of the Personal Data.
1) Data Specialist and Representative
In accordance with the Law on KVK, your personal data; be processed by our Institution as the data responsible.
2) Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Planning your human resources policies and processes with our personal data, the execution of the necessary operational hand activities by our business units, realization of the participant and customer transactions and fulfillment of the legislation and the procedures of the Institution in order to ensure that the activities performed by our Institution are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and procedures of our Institution. and for the purposes of executing the personal data processing conditions and objectives specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Law.
3) Who can handle the personal data processed and for which purpose
Your personal data collected; In order to ensure that the activities carried out by our Agency are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and procedures of our Institution, the execution of the necessary operational hand activities by our business units, the realization of the participatory registration and other transactions, the provision of consultancy services and the fulfillment of the human resources policies and For the purposes of planning and executing the processes, the authorities, third parties, domestic and foreign business partners, suppliers, public and private institutions authorized by law can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law on the Law.
4) Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may vary depending on your relationship with our Institution; Our institutions can be gathered orally, in writing or electronically by means of automatic or non-automatic methods, units and offices of our Institution, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data collected in this way may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in clauses (2) and (3) of this text in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Law. In addition, when you use our website to use the services of our Agency, when you visit our Institution or our website, your personal data can be processed when you participate in the trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Institution.
5) The Rights of the Personal Data Counted in Article 11 of the Law on KVK
As personal data holders, if you submit your requests for your rights to our Agency with the methods described below in this Lighting Text, our Authority will finalize the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Board of Personal Data Protection, the fee determined by our Agency will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learn whether personal data has been processed,
• Request personal information if personal data is processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
• Knowing the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad;
• Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and requesting the notification of the transaction to the third parties to which the personal data is transferred,
• Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on KVK and other relevant laws,
to ask for the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event of the termination of the data and to notify the third parties to the transfer of the personal data, Pursuant to Article 13 (1) of the Law on Civil Law, you may submit your request for using your rights mentioned above by other means determined by the Board of Directors in writing or by the Personal Data Protection Board. As the Personal Data Protection Board does not specify any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Institution pursuant to the Law on KVK. In this framework, the channels and procedures that you will submit your application in writing for the applications made under Article 11 of the Law on KVK are described below. your request; Maltepe mah. Former whisk road Parima Plaza No: 8 K: 7 D: 86 You can send your identity personally by hand to Zeytinburnu / Istanbul address, send it via notary public or other methods specified in KVK Law, or send your request to email@example.com with secure electronic signature. as you can.
Contacting us to meet your needs and
Find out what you can do with our technology solutions.