Social Support Incentive No. 6704
Social Support Incentive No. 6704 is an incentive for the employment of people receiving social assistance. With the 'Regulation on the Employment of Social Aid Beneficiaries' published in the Official Gazette in 2017, the incentive was specified in detail. In this context, the main purpose of this incentive is to provide a certain amount of insurance premium support to the employer in the event that people receiving regular social assistance are employed. In this way, employers are recruited by people who receive social benefits, so that both the employer and the employee profit. Employment of people living in rural areas and receiving social assistance in these regions constitutes the main target of the said regulation. The incentives related to the insurance premiums of the insured employee receiving social assistance are faced by the Ministry of Family and Social Policies for 1 year. So, what are the conditions of Social Support Incentive No. 6704?
Social Support Incentive Conditions No. 6704
The terms of the Social Support Incentive No. 6704 are examined in two different ways, in terms of the employer and the insured. In this regard, we can explain these conditions as follows.
Requirements for the Insured
· The insured person who wants to benefit from the Social Support Incentive No. 6704 must have benefited from social benefits at least once in a year before the date of his employment. In addition, the social assistance in question must not have any food or clothing aid and must be cash aid. In addition, the person who receives cash benefits and the insured must be at the same residence address. it is not necessary for the insured person to receive personal assistance.
· In order to benefit from the Social Support Incentive No. 6704, the monthly income per capita in the family of the insured must be less than one third of the minimum wage.
· The person who wants to benefit from the incentive must be an unemployed registered to İşKur.
· It must be working in a private sector within the scope of 4 / a after 26/04/2016.
Requirements for the Employer
· In order to benefit from the Social Support Incentive numbered 6704, the employer must employ the insured he hires in addition to the average number of registered insured.
The employer is required to give the monthly premium and service documents of the insured to the SSI within the period specified in the law.
The employer is required to pay the employee's insurance premium within the time specified in the law.
· The employer should not have any debts such as unemployment insurance premium, insurance premium, administrative fine and delay hike, which are not paid during the period specified in the law.
· The employer must have notified everyone he employs within the body to the SSI. In case the contrary is proved, the aids can be taken back with the interest.
Social Support Incentive Process No.6704
Employers can benefit from Social Support Incentive No. 6704 for a maximum of 1 year from the date of insured employment. However, it is possible for the Council of Ministers to extend the period of benefiting from the incentive by 1 year with various applications and documents.
People who cannot benefit from Social Support Incentive Number 6704
There are people and employers who cannot benefit from Social Support Incentive No. 6704. These are as follows.
Institutions and institutions within the scope of the second paragraph of Article 30 of the Law No. 5335,
· Buying and selling workplaces built by institutions included in the 30th article of 5335 numbered law,
Insured who are subjected to social security support premium
· People who are insured abroad.
Social Support Incentive Amount No.6704
In case employers and employees who fulfill the conditions benefit from the incentive, the determined amount will be paid from the Ministry of Family and Social Policies. The calculation is made with various arrangements from the gross wage fee.