Vocational Qualification Incentive No. 5544
New arrangements have been introduced in order to support the employment of people with Vocational Qualification Certificate within the scope of Vocational Qualification Incentive No. 5544. After the Occupational Competence Certificate has been made compulsory for some business lines from time to time by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, it has also been advantageous to employ people with this certificate. It is obligatory to provide certain conditions to employers in order to benefit from the incentives offered for the Occupational Competence Certificate exam fee. So, what are the conditions required to benefit from the scope of Vocational Qualification Incentive No. 5544?
Conditions to Benefit from 5544 Professional Competence Incentive
To take advantage of the incentive, the workers to be hired must have some features. In this sense, workers;
• Has been unemployed under İŞKUR for the last 6 months,
• In addition to the average of workers employed within 6 months before the time the worker will be employed, there must be a recruitment of workers,
• The employer needs to operate in the private sector.
For workers and employers who meet the conditions collectively, there is an opportunity to benefit from such incentives.
Vocational Qualification Incentive No. 5544 and Related Arrangements
There are different situations regarding the regulations related to the Vocational Qualification Incentive No. 5544. In this sense, it will be in the advantage of the employer and the worker to examine the regulations in detail before using the incentive.
• The amount of the insurance premiums of the employees who have VQA Professional Competence Certificate, which is eligible to benefit from the incentive under the Law No. 6111 dated 13.02.2011, can be covered from the Unemployment Insurance Fund,
• Personnel accredited by the Turkish Accreditation Agency (TÜRKAK) under the KOSGEB General Support Program; Documentation support is provided to businesses that employ workers with documents issued by certification bodies. Certification institutions authorized by VQA are considered as institutions with TÜRKAK accreditation. In this sense, employers employing VQA Vocational Qualification Certificate workers are within the scope of this support,
• According to the “Ministry of National Education Regulation on Secondary Education Institutions” dated 07.09.2013 and numbered 28758, people who have Vocational Qualification Certificate at level 4 and above; In cases where the need for teachers in secondary education institutions cannot be met, they can be assigned with the qualification of teachers together with master trainers and experts,
• With the “Regulation on Construction Contractors and Site Supervisors and Authorized Certificated Masters” dated 16.12.2010 and numbered 27787, it is required to have VQA Professional Competence Certificate from the masters to be hired in construction and installation works,
• Employees who will work in the professions determined within the scope of the "Regulation on Vocational Training of Those to be Employed in Dangerous and Very Dangerous Class" numbered 28706 dated 13.07.2013; In case they have VQA Professional Competence Certificate, they can meet the obligation specified in accordance with the said regulation,
• In the context of the "Active Workforce Services Regulation" numbered 28585 dated 12.03.2013, exams, measurement-evaluation and certification processes must be carried out through the certification bodies authorized by VQA in the courses opened in business lines where it is possible to issue a VQA Professional Competency Certificate,
• The workers to be recruited in the fields specified in the context of the “Natural Gas Market Certificate Regulation” dated 25.09.2002 and numbered 24887 must have the VQA Professional Competence Certificate or documents issued by accredited organizations.