Benefits of Payroll Services
There are several benefits that payroll services provide to companies. We can explain these benefits as follows.
- All costs of companies related to payroll, such as training, software programs, are eliminated.
- The personnel in the company focus on their main work and achieve high productivity.
- Payrolling services are carried out faster in a way that has much wider technological possibilities thanks to the support of external payrolling services.
- It is more reliable than payroll services maintained in enterprises.
- All data about employees can be recorded.
- All transactions related to payrolling and personnel are prepared in a correct time schedule. In this way, no problems or disruptions occur in payroll and employee transactions.
What Is Payroll Auditing?
Payroll audit is a service that is used when companies demand to audit the payroll transactions they perform within their bodies or by receiving an outside service. Within the scope of payroll audit, the company checks whether the activities, employee transactions and payroll processes related to the payroll service are performed correctly. Because the wrong way to payrolling services in companies can cause both financial and moral damage to the company. For example, a miscalculation of a staff’s compensation and suing your company for a miscalculation will result in a great loss. In addition, the lack of necessary information in the payroll will cause losses. Therefore, personnel transactions and payroll transactions must be performed in a complete and error-free manner. However, given the lack of experience and knowledge of managers, it becomes inevitable to get professional support for auditing.
With the audit related to payroll processes, it is determined that the wrong or incomplete transactions of the companies are made to correct the transactions in question. In this way, businesses can come back from a big loss.
Payroll Audit Process
In the case of Payroll Audit Service, the payroll audit process proceeds as follows.
- The company transmits all payroll data to our company.
- Payroll calculations are performed correctly and without errors thanks to the special payroll program used by our company.
- The payroll data calculated by both the company and our company are compared.
- If there is a difference as a result of the comparison, the difference is questioned one by one on a person basis.
- Necessary reports are made to the company in order to correct and correct the errors detected.
Benefits of Payroll Audit
We can summarize the benefits you will get with the payroll audit as follows.
- Whether personnel work in and out on time,
- If there are missing documents in personnel files,
- Whether the monthly insurance premiums of the personnel are paid regularly,
- Workplace hazard ratings,
- You will learn about issues such as whether payrolls are made in accordance with SSI and legislation. If there is a problem, you can easily solve the problem.